Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Naurto

Naruto is in fact the Best Anime i have ever watched in my whole life I have been watching it for three years now and it is truly amazing.  It still keeps going and thats what i like in an anime, i love it.  There are over two hundred episodes but it depends if your watching the first season of normal Naruto or Naruto Shippuden the one after that.  It takes alot of time and dedication but it is certainly worth your time.  It is about a ninja world with lots of different battles amongst enemies and friends but mostly its about Naruto growing up and adapting to the ninja society.  I strongly recommend you watch it and i thank my sister the greatest person in the world shes always there for me and i love her alot and she got me started in anime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment